Thursday 28 February 2008

Last post!

Hm well I read this and it really put me off my self indulgence ramblings.....
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/janet-street-porter/editoratlarge-just-blog-off-and-take-your-selfpromotion-and-cat-flap-with-you-768491.html

Old Janet has got a point, however I realise there is a great community of people all around the world who share info and spur you on. I enjoyed undertaking the blog venture and it has really helped me to sort out my priorities and finances. I can't recommend Make Do & Mend - how to buy a designer handbag etc enough. It is a great little number.

One final world- Janet Street Porter you are such a f*****g opinionated git but fair play a bit too accurate too.

love to all out there x

4 comments:

Molly :] said...

haha. i love her.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-all I would say to her is DON'T READ OUR BLOGS THEN and also to check how many hits we get every week-other people would beg to differ her opinion!!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Most people see a therapeutic gay sizegenetics becoming a way of relaxing and having fun. They do not ever consider the benefits that it offers to them. Whether you really are into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics, having an experienced masseur stroke and caress your sizegenetics will offer you most positive health benefits. Let us at have a look at a couple of those benefits. If you suffer from chronic anxiety then a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics will help relieve and reduce that anxiety. It will greatly lower your respiratory levels.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/