Saturday 30 August 2008

Day 241

Longing to go shopping. I could go and buy a whole new wardrobe. It is on the A/W season that does this to me. It really is that back to school syndrome.
I'm going to attempt to thrift instead - I'm sceptical about this as I find charity shops quite smelly. I seem to go into ones that smell of wee or the person near me does! Terrible thing to say I know but I've been spoon fed on high street shops, mind you I suppose Primark gets very grubby.
Even as I write my mind is mentally purchasing items.
Will this longing ever end?

3 comments:

Sharon S said...

Yay-hope your experiences are good where thriftings concerned!! If you try and do a list firstly of things you want, ie-cardigan, jeans, jackets it does make life a lot easier. I tend to buy the more 'durable' items thrifting, basics like t shirts are generally bought brand new! A wash in your machine will make it your own, so don't be scared, haha!! Well done on the debt reduction too.

..... said...

thrift shops are so cool !! u shouldnt be scared dude

Fashion Addict said...

Thanks! I will make the effort soon.