Wednesday 1 October 2008

Day 273 - new monthly goals

With a new month comes new goals.
Once again I'm sticking to the no credit card spending one.
I'm going to be harsh this month as I overspent on my last months goals and go for no clothes purchases of any sort unless I get a windfall (i.e. win the lottery haha!)

I'm going to up my exercise and fit in a walk a day. I find walking stops you from looking on the internet or reading magazines plus it makes me tired without having to have a glass of wine to get some shut eye. All positive things really.

2 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-very best of luck!! The no spend clothes month sounds a good idea! I could do with a padded style jacket (thrifted of course!) this maybe my only purchase if I find one!!

Anonymous said...

Great goals!! Good luck for the month!