Thursday 17 January 2008

Day 17 Comfort over style

Today was one day I didn't want to draw attention to myself at work. I choose to wear round neck jumper with skirt, ribbed tights and my Gap Pierre Hardy patent sandals - so comfy you can run for a bus in them. No accessories adorn my outfit and my make up is au natural.

This morning I woke up sporting my newly acquired Spice Girls t-shirt. I won it on the office away day sessions -ok! The slogan 'who do you think you are' appealed to me. However, I'm remembering my competitive approach to said comp to win said t-shirt. I think the pretty boy from Customer Relations took his drink elsewhere after my shameless singing on the karaoke. I think I did Kylie, Britney, Madonna and the Spice Girls or was it Geri quite proud. Let's face it they are safe in their day jobs and I've got a free item after weeks of nothing.

I'm going to brazen the obvious remarks out all day. I perfected my facial expressions in the shower this morning -faintly amused or sneer depending on delivery.

A girl has to get what she wants by fair means or foul - doesn't she?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of the Spice Girl t-shirt - great slogan.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=skinsoft skins pack 2008 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg