Thursday 24 January 2008

Day 24 Lunchtime misery

Oh dear! Lunchtime is such a problem these days. Well it was a problem before of a different sort, hence the debt. All those little browsing sessions have left me nearly penniless. Now I have to walk the streets.
Yes, yes I know it is only an hour but that hour used to fly by and now it seems an age. I do read a few blogs but I love the style ones which only adds to the torture. Although some inspiration is gained for mixing and matching of existing items.
I've done the book shop number already this week, a la Ms.Battrick and again very useful, it fills a spot. But today is Thursday! I've ate my home made sandwiches (don't!), I've had a look at Style.com, happily couture is way out of my league, and now I'm bored.
If I wander outside I don't trust myself not to take a peek.
Looks like I'll have to make friends with someone from audit!

Hows does a girl keep on the straight and narrow?

No comments: