Saturday 5 January 2008

Day 4 hard times


Does a junkie look at some talcum powder and pretend that because its fresh or new that it will do? I think not. Hence while shopping in the supermarket this morning I had to pull myself away from admiring shiny new clothing items and stop pretending it was groceries. I'm thinking buying Tu clothing is one step away from offering sex to my credit card company to pay off my debt. I MUSTN'T GO THERE.


It is extremely painful all this bl**dy looking and more looking and looking again. Even the Guardian is trying to undo my resolve. If you don't believe me that it is personal, look at pages 38 & 39 in the Weekend magazine. That model is saying ha ha these could be yours but oh no actually you can't afford them even at sale price - bitch. And she looks good in them. How I want the Dries Van Noten dress and the See by Chloe dungarees. Thank god the High Street stuff was so lame given the fab model they had to dress. The burnt orange number was close but no cigar. Alas, the Max Mara bag was a good first cousin to the YSL white downtown and half the price.


Last night I taunted myself further with Matches lookbook. My dreams conveyed me effortlessly wearing vibrant jeans by Chloe at a mere £219.

Will I ever get a payback high for my withdrawal? Is there anything other than clothes to distract me from clothes?
Jeans shown availabe from http://www.matches.com/

No comments: