Monday 7 January 2008

Day 6 waiting for book

Right. Have made first attempt to get sorted by ordering book with my debit card nor credit card. Was inspired ages ago by my favourite blog Mrs Fashion but I have to peek with care now as part of my rehab. But my did you see her seminal Christmas outfits. Loved them all.
Anyway Mrs Fash did an e-interview with Kate Battrick and her book Make Do & Mend - how to buy a designer handbag whilst remaining friends with your bank manager and your conscience. I ordered it yesterday off Amazon and am also pleased Ms Battrick has started a blog.
I'm also trying to steer away from net-a-porter and read moneyexpert.com instead. To date no highs or sighs of delight from a quick read - more furrowed brows and in takes of breath by the dullness of it all.

Lets hope this book is worth it.
Am I in danger of never laughing again? Why would I care about Billie Piper's wedding dress when I can't even afford new pants?

No comments: