Wednesday 9 January 2008

Day 8 off the wagon

Fallen. And now the Sally Brampton foreboding of guilt and shame comes tumbling down. Why on day seven? Aghhhh!
I walked past beguiling copies of Grazia, I peered in an inconsolable way at Vogue and I stopped myself flicking through Elle, Red, Eve, Easy Living even Glamour to name but a few.

Then I walked into New Look and picked up previously mentioned t-shirt top and went to counter and parted with £10. The only plus point is, it wasn't my credit card - oh yes the maxed out beast would have refused me anyway. No, it was with my food money. Maybe I'm reallocating my funds to be thin and still have new items. Mind you starvation isn't what I had in mind. No food and I am one angry momma.

I'd like to blame Mrs Fashion for her comprehensive compilation of the forthcoming trends of S/S 2008 season. Not only did the top say Marc Jacobs to me but also Riviera and conjure up all sorts of easy seaside glamour. I felt I was a Chanel tomboy. Oh Mrs Fashion your inspiration fed my imagination. but lets face it I'm a weak willed with no sense.

Can I redeem myself?

1 comment:

Mrs Fashion said...

Sorry, I take full accountability!
x